- Orientation to giftedness. Is your child gifted? What does "gifted" mean, anyway? Let me help you understand the lay of the land when it comes to parenting a child with high potential.
- School advisory services. I will work with you and your child to identify his or her strengths, talents, and enthusiasms, as well as preferred learning style and special needs. Based on those understandings, I will help you identify educational options. If desired I will guide you through the complicated process of applying to independent day or boarding schools. I will design a customized package of services that may include building a school list, assistance with the application process, and preparing for admissions interviews, among other services.
- Parent seminars. Topics include "Gifted 101," "Educational Options for Gifted Students on the Autism Spectrum," "Preparing for Highly Selective Colleges and Universities," and other topics by request.
- Twice exceptional. I have helped many brilliant students with learning challenges, and am especially devoted to individuals on the autism spectrum. Any of my services can be adapted to include this component.
- Individualized consulting. I am happy to meet with you to talk about your child's educational needs.
Hourly rates and service packages are available; please contact me for details.